Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Denmark clone

Article about: Just to share what was one of the best Helmet's i picked up at this years war and peace ,been after an example of the danish M1 for many a year and this one ticked all the boxes ,hope you li

Default Denmark clone

Just to share what was one of the best Helmet's i picked up at this years war and peace ,been after an example of the danish M1 for many a year and this one ticked all the boxes ,hope you like as much as i do i have a few questions of my own on the subject but will save that for another day depending on the interest generated ,i wont hold my breath ,i have added the nato spec m44 goggles for display purposes but for now here you go Denmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark cloneDenmark clone

Quote by James C View Post
    Just to share what was one of the best Helmet's i picked up at this years war and peace ,been after an example of the danish M1 for many a year and this one ticked all the boxes ,hope you like as much as i do i have a few questions of my own on the subject but will save that for another day depending on the interest generated ,i wont hold my breath ,i have added the nato spec m44 goggles for display purposes but for now here you go
    A nice 1970s-1990s version!
    Lovely. They are actually getting harder to get in that condition - some idiots continue to vandalise them, and turn them into bad WWII lids for re-enactment and what not...

Mint DKI liner, nice worn helmet net. But tell me, is the shell stamped with anything (apart from the CF stamp)?
    Or is the shell a repainted one?

?

Thanx for sharing James I am as well am partial to these Euro clones having a few in my collection now I have yet to source a Danish example for my own shelf yet I must say that yours does in deed tick all the right boxes and will display handsomely on the shelf mate...

Regards Mark

Thank you for your comments gentleman ,the shell is well used and without removing the netting which i dare not do hard to show in detail but can describe that the exterior is a very dark green in colouration allthough my pictures seem to show a grey colour it shows lots of issued wear marks ,aside from the Civilforsvaret stamp it also has a red stamping with LS so a german manufactured shell "Linneman & Schnetzer" the webbing is green in colour so do i assume army issue ?,some of my earlier withheld questions are starting to surface

Very nice helmet and display James, thanks for sharing it

Matt

Your welcome Matthew and thanks for your continued support on my threads

Nice pick up James...,is the net the ww2 us made m1944 net?or an exact postwar copy?cos i can't tell the differance.!

James,

It is certainly a helmet, that has seen some use.
    The dark-green colour was used by the army.
    However, I am puzzled.
    The chinstrap on the liner is clearly CF (grey) but liner suspension and shell chinstrap is army issue. But perhaps it is simply a question of the CF changing the chinstrap when the helmet was transferred from army - to CF stock.
    The lighting in your photos is muddying the colours a bit, is the DKI liner dark green - or a dark greenish-grey colour?

?

I must say the net caught my attention right away as well Jake and I would as well be intrested in knowing if it is indeed a US WW II example or an early post war manufactured piece ...

Regards Mark...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast