Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

falklands argentinian helmet

Article about: It is a really cool helmet Dave. Won't be long and we'll be buying other relics from the Falklands war. I figured you'ed like it Paul, and thanks for the info on tabing! Jay

Default Re: falklands argentinian helmet

It is a really cool helmet Dave. Won't be long and we'll be buying other relics from the Falklands war. I figured you'ed like it Paul, and thanks for the info on tabing!

Jay

Default Re: falklands argentinian helmet

Hello !! I am new at this forum and I registered looking some information, getting this post which is very interesting, first of all, i won´t dig on some comments about the fight in the Malvinas islands, anyway, I would like to know if it´s possible to read what says in the inside belt of the helmet and if the owner have any information about it, I can help to rebuild the history of it or to know who used it during the war or something.
    A few days ago, I bought one of these in Scotland, and now I am looking to contact the Commando who took it from the fallen soldier...but that is another history, I will make a new post about it. Thanks to all and have a happy new year.

?

nice helmet, can you tell what is written on inside?

what is the name inside the helmet? It does not look very clear?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2