Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

French Adrian M1915 fake??

Article about: This example seems to be repainted, at least the interior. i am suspecting its fake factory marks, are not visible; or its fake or they are under the paint. interior leather its in a poor co

Default French Adrian M1915 fake??

This example seems to be repainted, at least the interior. i am suspecting its fake factory marks, are not visible; or its fake or they are under the paint. interior leather its in a poor condition, as an old one.

I am no expert but IMO this one looks fine, nothing fake, alot of the WW1 adrians were repainted from horizon blue to green for WW2 use, liner looks the way it should and its named. I have one that looks similar. They are cool helmets with a great history.

Quote by maximus71 View Post
    I am no expert but IMO this one looks fine, nothing fake, alot of the WW1 adrians were repainted from horizon blue to green for WW2 use, liner looks the way it should and its named. I have one that looks similar. They are cool helmets with a great history.
    thanks buddy, i knew about repainted examples, but my doubt is passing by the interior marks that my example hasn`t

The factory marks on mine are ink stamped on the inside dome area, mine has original paint but if a repaint happened they could be easily painted over, I would not worry if I was you but see what others say, esp adrian experts.

hi i think this m15 is good to i have a m15 that has been repainted green and still can see the blue under it.

?

Looks like an honest and proper Adrian with overpaint, as the guys are saying.
    It's actually very nice IMO.

Brad.

?

Great looking example , it certainly looks authentic from the photo's provided!

Default My only French helmet

I only own one French helmet and its worth nothing at all but I would not part with it for the world.
    All the best,
    D.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture French Adrian M1915 fake??   French Adrian M1915 fake??  

Quote by JERSEY 34 View Post
    I only own one French helmet and its worth nothing at all but I would not part with it for the world.
    All the best,
    D.
    D, that is a swiss cheese helmet.

That riddled one would make a cool lampshade I think.

The first helmet posted also looks fine to me.