Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

French M-26

Article about: Hi Fellow Collectors. I just wanted to share with you, one of my favourite Helmets. This particular example is in excellent condition for it's age, is made by Dunois. I assume a size 58 line

Thanks for the great info Stevehave to say there's a massive price change from Ebay to the Collectors guide,personally there good Helmets but at that sort of price might have to give them a miss............

?

Hi Steve, I am very glad you posted your superb collection onto this thread, I can honestly say I could not pick a favourite as they are all equally desirable. Also great explanation on your theory behind the prices, many thanks

?

Quote by magicdutchmen View Post
    Nice collection of adrians overall.
    Not sure if you want me to go into detail on all of them.

Any information shared is good information , please feel free to add any detail's Magic

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    The Collectors Guild has these for sale at the moment which make nice
    additions to the thread.

Attachment 737292

The Collector's Guild

Attachment 737301

The Collector's Guild

Attachment 737305

The Collector's Guild
    I know most items on that site are consignment Helmets and therefore the site owner has no control over the pricing but still "how much for one of these Helmets..................

Thanks for showing your collection, very nice indeed. I'm quite fond of these helmets myself. I have three, but mine are all WW1 - so it was nice to see some later models.

?

[QUOTE=James C;1277372]a superb collection of adrian's steve so thanks for taking the time to show us all here's my only m-26 example this is a typical example of a put together lid ,the insignia badge is aged repo also the chinstrap and the liner looks to be made from a plasticised fabric so can only be post war im also sure the date on the shell says 1954 .

Hi James, many thanks for posting your example , the date is intriguing the date does look like 1954? I wonder if the liner is a Gendarmerie issued example

?

Quote by Opex View Post
    Hi Steve, I am very glad you posted your superb collection onto this thread, I can honestly say I could not pick a favourite as they are all equally desirable.
    Actually I owe you the thanks, to my shame these have been in a box for some time, so it was nice the get them out and remind me how much i like these helmets.
    Steve.

?

Quote by HARRY THE MOLE View Post
    Thanks for showing your collection, very nice indeed. I'm quite fond of these helmets myself. I have three, but mine are all WW1 - so it was nice to see some later models.
    Maybe we should start an M15 thread, I've got the some of them as well.

?

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    Actually I owe you the thanks, to my shame these have been in a box for some time, so it was nice the get them out and remind me how much i like these helmets.
    Steve.

Hi Steve, I and many others are glad you did, and yes they are far to nice to stored away. To my shame and some annoyance I do not have space to display my helmet collection, so in the main they sit in boxes in storage, at least we get to show them this way

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4