Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

french otan

Article about: here's a link to another example France M51 - Brendon's Helmets

here's a link to another example France M51 - Brendon's Helmets

?

Hi James, I am really impressed with the look of the two tone net, I will be checking out SOF later on and order one of these for myself, the original issue French two tone net is very hard to source ( I have been looking for years) so one of these would make an excellent replica in the meantime. Thanks for inspiring me ,and I wish I was Welsh based as I would LOVE to have a look around their warehouse

?

Just ordered one ,it cost me £2.99 for P&P , thanks again for the inspiration James

thats great to hear opex ,im glad you like what ive done ,after your inspiration of courseplease show us the results of the netting once applied mate

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thats great to hear opex ,im glad you like what ive done ,after your inspiration of courseplease show us the results of the netting once applied mate

No worries, a combination of great minds. I ordered it through SOF direct which was a faff , then remembered they are an ebay seller....doh...I will post up the results of course

ill look forward to it opex

?

James, Thank you for posting that link to Brendon's Helmets! I came across that site a good while ago by chance on google I think and I thought it was really good but could never find it again when I searched for it, Nice one! It will be promptly saved to favourites! Cheers! Sean.

?

Here you go James, the net turned up this morning, and is now on one of my Mle 51 helmet's, whatcha reckon

french otan
    french otan
    french otan

sean ,youre very welcome ,its a pretty good site ,the only downside is it doesnt show composites lol ,opex i cant believe you have the netting already ,crikey that is good service ,can i say it looks superb ,thank you so much for showing ,i bet your well pleased ,i would be ,nice pictures by the way ,your camera must be at the higher end of the market ,i must invest in one myself one day ,cheers james

?

Hi James, thanks for looking,I was pleasantly surprised it turned up as swiftly as it did, double bonus the sun was out for the first time in 6 months. I have a Sony Cybershot which is great for close up shots. I am fairly pleased with this net as it is quite close to the French version, I am sure the spacing of the green and brown shades are a little more spaced out, but it's a good compromise until I can source an original French example

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast