Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

french otan

Article about: here's a link to another example France M51 - Brendon's Helmets

can
    ?

Hello All. I'm new here so even though this thread has been sleeping I'm finding new stuff. Great thread. I've had this M 51 for about 20 years. I recently retired and I can devote some time to my collecting again. I got this from a shop in Brittany. The net was a separate purchase from the same shop. I think it's a good Indochina era example although it looks unused.french otanfrench otanfrench otanfrench otan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture french otan  

Firstly, welcome!!!! Secondly, thank you soooooooo much for doing something a lot of people don’t - you made the effort to find an existing relevant thread and added yours to it - THANK YOU. And finally, nice Helmet, thanks for sharing.........

Hello

Nice M51
    It this configuration, I would rather say begining of the Algerian conflict.
    For indochina, I would suggest a 51 ou 52 dated fixed rime helmet with riveted chinstrap (instead of sewed)

Bruno

Well it's Been some years since i started the thread so time for an update of my MLE 51 grouping thus far ,collecting in this area is not for the faint hearted as Greg pickersgill will tell you ,I never realised the amount of model variations there were out there and no doubt i still have a long way to go french otanfrench otan
    Regards James

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7