Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

General value Tommy style Belgian helmet ...

Article about: Hi everyone, 1st post this seems like a great forum, I hope to contribute to the posts! First to kick off, I was given a 'Tommy' Style helmet from my Ex, and feel it's now time to pass it on

TAWS6
    ?

Default General value Tommy style Belgian helmet ...

Hi everyone, 1st post this seems like a great forum, I hope to contribute to the posts!

First to kick off, I was given a 'Tommy' Style helmet from my Ex, and feel it's now time to pass it on, as it was never really something that I was after.

All I know about it is, it's a 1952 Belgium helmet (flag on the side) in green, with all the inner intact, net cover, and strap all in great condition. Also has 'ABL' & 'X.B' stapped in the padded inner.

Now, I have no idea what my ex paid for this, so wonder what I should ask for as a for sale price.

Cheers for the advise

Default Re: General value Tommy helmet ...

Hello and welcome to the forum.

There are two of these on Ebay, one with a starting price of £10 and the other £15 and I think that is the sort of money they go for, £10-£20.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

I would agree with Jerry's valuation.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

it might be an idea to post pictures as there are literally hundreds of variations that were used postwar that may have some little extra that makes it worth more