Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

german helmet nets ,west and east

Article about: my main priority this month was to pay my dues for a forum i love and as its been a slow month on the collecting purchase front i had just a little left from my budget to pick up a few tarne

post away NZ

James your a collector after my own heart, keep up the good work mate

?

Default First Pattern M56 With Early Net

Hi again guys,

Thought I'd share my latest addition, new old stock early pattern M56 draw string helmet net....got this via German ebay from a guy in Dresden Germany for a few euros. Completes the helmet nicely.

german helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and east

nice addition and very inkeeping with your helmet NZ ,i can understand why they were upgraded to the net with retaining hooks though as my early net easily slips off my m56

?

Quote by James C View Post
    nice addition and very inkeeping with your helmet NZ ,i can understand why they were upgraded to the net with retaining hooks though as my early net easily slips off my m56
    Yes I tend to agree, compared to the helmet nets of WWII this one seems better suited to carrying onions. I'll have the M60 net in a couple of weeks hopefully to do a similar show'n'tell.

?

Default East And West German Helmet Nets

Finally received the West German helmet net after some delay, ebay seller decided to go on vacation before sending it out. I wanted to roast his arse but just couldn't be eft. Anyways it is a very nice old new stock item that was wrapped and unused, the pull-ring adjustment reminds me of the WWII issue helmet net. Looks great alongside the M56.

german helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and east

I should maybe one day get myself a Westy?

NF great pictures and nicely displayed too ,glad to hear the nets arrived safe and sound Rene' you will need some westies ,they will be the yang to your yin i made the mistake of trying to collect a west german helmet once but was shocked to learn there are so many models to collect and ive still yet to find one more variation german helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and east

Quote by James C View Post
    NF great pictures and nicely displayed too ,glad to hear the nets arrived safe and sound Rene' you will need some westies ,they will be the yang to your yin i made the mistake of trying to collect a west german helmet once but was shocked to learn there are so many models to collect and ive still yet to find one more variation german helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and eastgerman helmet nets ,west and east
    Hmmm I just found 20 Housewives today! itchy

i wonder if talcum powder would help Rene' ,if you get bored of those housewives try and bag that first ball roller westy ,it nearly cost me a divorce collecting this lot, maybe i should try a new hobby

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3