MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

German made Spanish Civil War helmet?

Article about: Hello all! Can anyone tell me anything about this helmet? All I know is that it's based off of German style helmets and was used in the Spanish Civil War. It has been in my collection for a

Default German made Spanish Civil War helmet?

Hello all!

Can anyone tell me anything about this helmet? All I know is that it's based off of German style helmets and was used in the Spanish Civil War. It has been in my collection for a long time and I must admit that I know very little about it.

Thanks!

?

Default Re: German made Spanish Civil War helmet?

I think you might find this is a post war spanish modelo 7,but wait for a few more opinions

Dave is correct:

See here:

ESPAÑOL Z 42

Cheers, Ade.

thats an interesting link adrian ive just seen an italian m33 with francoist eagle just like mine ive not found a reference to it before do you know if i can access this site with english text
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture German made Spanish Civil War helmet?  

Just copy and paste the link to Google translate:

Google Translate

many thanks adrian

Me and my kid just came across one of these Spanish M42/79's this past week while strolling through an Antique Store in South Dakota, a real nice example, had a price tag on it more in line of a German M42 however. Tried to haggle the price down to a reasonable price but the seller was either convinced he had an old german lid or was just waiting for an unsuspecting buyer. We had to leave this one behind.

how much you sale plus ship