MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

GSG9 & M53 helmet

Article about: A couple of recent pick-ups... I came across the GSG9 paratrooper-style helmet at last Sunday's Liverpool arms fair. It was on the stall of a dealer-friend of mine, and he told me how he had

Hi James, and thanks for the info on the goggles... I'll have a look later. Meanwhile, there are two sub machine-guns that require my attention... my latest pick-ups at Preston arms fair this morning.

Cheers,
    Steve

Your welcome Steve ,the goggles are a little pricey but i am sure there are similar ones listed out there also for a couple of pounds less if you have the patience to scroll the pages ,sounds like you have had some nice finds all round with picking up those SMG's Regards James
    Regards James

?

The Goggles do not come up for sale in the market place often anymore and are a nice addition for the purpose of display here are a couple of images of my GSG9 with said goggles and a Sturm private purchase cover..

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture GSG9 & M53 helmet   GSG9 & M53 helmet  

GSG9 & M53 helmet  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2