Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Has any one ever seen one of these before?

Article about: Hi Y'all, This is my first post so, I hope I get the pics and everything right. Anyway, here's a few pics of some of the gear that I collected while I was in Iraq. I have around 5 brand new

Renagade
    ?

Default Has any one ever seen one of these before?

Hi Y'all,

This is my first post so, I hope I get the pics and everything right. Anyway, here's a few pics of some of the gear that I collected while I was in Iraq. I have around 5 brand new (still wrapped in paper) helmets, a few canteens and about 15 or 20 of these vinyl bags. I've never seen anyone else with these bags before and I'm looking for some info on them. An Iraqi airforce officer that I knew there told me that these bags contained Iraqi flags and that when a service member died in battle his family would be presented with one of these. I'm not sure if this is true or not but, I did find a large Iraqi flag in one of them. If any one knows more about these and about how much they're worth I would be very greatful! Thanks, Thom.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Has any one ever seen one of these before?   Has any one ever seen one of these before?  

Has any one ever seen one of these before?  

Default Re: Has any one ever seen one of these before?

Very cool, thanks for sharing! I've been looking for one of those helmets for a while...