Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Helmet reference site -Need your help!

Article about: Hello Everyone, As you might know I have been working on a website. And now that I have made the transition to a professional host I feel like there is a lot more potential when it comes to

Question Helmet reference site -Need your help!

Hello Everyone,

As you might know I have been working on a website. And now that I have made the transition to a professional host I feel like there is a lot more potential when it comes to attracting a wider audience and perhaps more collectors to the Internet. There are a lot of other websites that either specialize in helmets from specific countries and area's and are sometimes not completely correct. My website Warhelmets -index is nearly almost showing my collection right now. But I want to attract a bunch of specialized helmet collectors and give them the space and organised environment for them to show their collection for more people to enjoy. That is why I am sharing my website space and ask you this question. Would you be willing to spend your time and share the helmets in your collection to make this website the #1 reference site for war helmets on the Internet. I am looking for helmet collectors that have WWI1, interwar and ww2 helmets. You don't only show your helmets on a forum but they will actually end up on the website!

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,

de Waal

site: Warhelmets -index

?

Default Re: Helmet reference site -Need your help!

Hi All, I go on it nearly everyday & find it easy to use. It would be well worth you guys giving it a go. Aaron.

Hello de Waal, You've have the beginning's of a great site. I've had a look a couple of times. Be great to see some period photo's of Wehrmacht helmets on there soon!

Thanks for your reply guys.
    I am currently working on the Italian and Greek section.
    Be great to see some period photo's of Wehrmacht helmets on there soon!
    I'll be working on the German helmet section in a bit. In the near future I want to gather technical information to write a piece about ballistic tests and helmet production. Any bit and piece of information that you think might be useful can be send to me.

Cheers,

de Waal

Hi De Waal.

I think this is a great site already,but I would be very interested to see it expand, I would be happy to share, what I got.

This could potentially be an excellent resource / research site, for a much wider audience,as you say.....onwards and upwards...

Great site ,and a Great idea

Feel free to post a staff application on the forum and we will discuss this further.
    >>Warhelmets.net • View topic - Staff application

Quote by magicdutchmen View Post
    Feel free to post a staff application on the forum and we will discuss this further.
    >>Warhelmets.net • View topic - Staff application
    Hi, just gave it a look and seems a great site, can i give my contribution with a portuguese M940 Headquarters guard paratrooper helmet photos?
    Best regards
    Nuno

I've just had a look at it, and already its looking fantastic and I cant wait to see it grow, I can see it growing into something big Helmets arent really my thing, I've got a few modern helmets to display along with my gas masks so if your needing any pictures of an M56 NVA, NP Aerospace AC900 and 200, British MK6 and MK6A helmets just let me know

Thanks

Danny

Caseydiggz
    ?

I'd be willing to provide you with some detailed pictures of a few of my helmets if they are needed. Just take a look at my "updated" collection and let me know