MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

helmets in use by the Egyptian military

Article about: the desert camo covers on the first photo with the Egyptian soldiers lined up behind a armored personnel carrier looks almost like the French Desert camo pattern they wore during Desert Sto

Default helmets in use by the Egyptian military

>>
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmets in use by the Egyptian military   helmets in use by the Egyptian military  

helmets in use by the Egyptian military   helmets in use by the Egyptian military  

helmets in use by the Egyptian military   helmets in use by the Egyptian military  

?

Looks like some are using East German lids, a real mix there

yes they appear to be using the East German M56 , I also notice they use the Polish Wz 67, Wz 70 and PASGT kevlar helmet

Ive also seen them wearing the South Korean export M1 made of composite material same type worn by the Iraqis like the M80
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmets in use by the Egyptian military  

?

Excellent reference pictures BG, a real diverse mix of steel ( and kevlar) worn here.

As I a camo collecting nut, I appreciate the pictures for the uniforms worn too!

great pictures bg and such a diverse range of head protection

Indeed the word "uniform" seems to have a very elastic meaning when it comes to kit in the Egyptian Army. It one of my favourite places in the world and it is very sad to see the country tearing itself apart.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Now these dudes have the right gear and some damn awesome helmets:

i like the camo patters on the helmet covers. great posts here again battle gear.

I would like to find a Egyptian camo cover for my East German helmet, but they're probably not easy to find, not many Egyptian military items on the surplus market

the desert camo covers on the first photo with the Egyptian soldiers lined up behind a armored personnel carrier looks almost like the French Desert camo pattern they wore during Desert Storm but the French version has bigger dark brown spots than the Egyptian desert camo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture helmets in use by the Egyptian military  

Recently I was in Turkye and I was surprised at how easy it was to buy brand new out of the box military gear. caps/ hats/helmets you name it. I haven't seen it when I was in Egypt in 2005 but I bet it's out there.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast