Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

identifiy this helmet

Article about: Hello! i was wondering if somebody can give me some info on this helmet US ? vietnam ? ww2 ? issue for another country ? Thanks in advance Frenchy

Default identifiy this helmet

Hello!
    i was wondering if somebody can give me some info on this helmet US ? vietnam ? ww2 ? issue for another country ?
    Thanks in advance

Frenchy
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture identifiy this helmet   identifiy this helmet  

identifiy this helmet  

?

Default Re: identifiy this helmet

have a look here mate Vietnam era helmet

That's exactly what i was searching in the post about the maybe a canadian helmet cause the seller is from Quebec and at the price he want 30$ i still think it's a go for me . Unless you think it's not worth that price ?

Thanks
    Frenchy

?

to be honest i wouldn't buy this helmet but that's just coz its not the kinda of helmet im after but $30 is not too expensive for this type but they are very common & if ya look around theres a chance you may get one cheaper so its really up to you mate

Reg
    ?

Mad DPM cover!!!! ??? I know the dutch used DMP and M1type helmets, but not seen together.

Reg

?

its just not fitted properly he doent know how to you can tell by the way he's fitted the elastic camo band

I agree with you Nick about the abondance of them on the market but i always get nail with the currency exchange and the shipping in us or the one who are killing us right now is the euro who is really strong compare of the canadian money . but i appreciate a lot your advice and i will see what the seller will ask for shipping and i will see from that .
    thanks again
    Frenchy

Reg
    ?

Spotted Nick, thought that was the chinstrap! still not sure on the cover though Frency!

best wishes
    Reg

?

Quote by frenchy View Post
    I agree with you Nick about the abondance of them on the market but i always get nail with the currency exchange and the shipping in us or the one who are killing us right now is the euro who is really strong compare of the canadian money . but i appreciate a lot your advice and i will see what the seller will ask for shipping and i will see from that .
    thanks again
    Frenchy
    thats cool mate thats why i never buy any helmets from the US as shipping is so expensive which is a shame as ive seen some very nice lids come up that i would love to own

Spotted Nick, thought that was the chinstrap! still not sure on the cover though Frency!

best wishes
    Reg
    i wouldn't worry about it once fitted correctly it should look fine but these types of covers again are easy to get hold of if he ever wanted to change it

I just had a reply to my question and the person doesnt ship anywhere it's a local pick up only . I think i have the word Lucky attach to a certain part of my body lollllllllllll will keep searching for the best deal some more
    thanks to you guys for some help in my learning session

Frenchy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast