INDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very oftenINDIAN ARMY steel combat helmet varient that you dont find very often

Vintage Rare Marked Indian Army M1 Combat Helmet +Liner - eBay (item 220697873111 end time Nov-17-10 07:52:10 PST)

Vintage Rare Marked Indian Army M1 Combat Helmet +Liner

Description:-Up for auction is very rare vintage Original Indian Army M1 Combat Helmet, This helmet is marked at chin strap with some codes etc the exact meaning of them I really don’t know. See pictures I have added if you can guess. Liner is intact and there are no Holes etc in the helmet. Only some scratches which you can see in the pictures attached. Made up of some very hard Material I Guess which a Bullet can’t cross. Rare Helmet i will Say for your collection.

here is another seldom seen Indian helmet varient, this one has a different type of liner and the shell has a steel M1 helmet profile