Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader

Article about: Here I have a fedayeen helmet minus the Saddam badge. Now wether this is true or not, apparently Uday Hussein (Saddams son) was basically in charge of the fedayeen. He was supposedly a big f

Default Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader

Here I have a fedayeen helmet minus the Saddam badge. Now wether this is true or not, apparently Uday Hussein (Saddams son) was basically in charge of the fedayeen. He was supposedly a big fan of Star Wars hence the shape of the helmet. I am not claiming this as fact only from what I have read (sometimes fact is stranger than fiction). The helmet was made for the fedayeen who basically wore all black but no capes like Vader The fedayeen were established around 1995 up until it's end in 2003 after OIF. The helmet was made of fibre glass and basically useless as any sort of ballistic protection (obviously made to keep the people scared). The helmet itself has a similar style webbing suspension as the Iraqi M80 and M90. The helmet has a stamp in the dome of 24 but back to front. Thanks for looking guys
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader   Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader  

Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader   Iraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader  

very nice example your's would be a british forces bringback ,the us bring back's always seem to retain the saddam oval insignia ,my insignia allthough sliced off still had the rubber mounting plugs off the badgeIraqi fedayeen helmet darth vader

Would love an original or a copy to put on my one. The price of these helmets are going to go through the roof

did we ever work out how many were produced ?,im sure i read somewhere around the 20k mark ,it would be interesting to know how many exist knowing how many were initially destroyed