Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Iraqi Rebuplican Guard Uniform

Article about: Hello, I have an Iraqi Republican Guard helmet, shirt, pants and boots. I bought the items from a guy that said he got them from his tour in iraq. I would love to hear opinions if they are r

Default Iraqi Rebuplican Guard Uniform

Hello, I have an Iraqi Republican Guard helmet, shirt, pants and boots. I bought the items from a guy that said he got them from his tour in iraq. I would love to hear opinions if they are real or not. They look real to me, but I am just a beginner collector. Here are some pics.Iraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard UniformIraqi Rebuplican Guard Uniform

All looks good to me and i like the fact the boots still have that sand dust still on them that never comes off , you still find the dust on kit years later , nice collection of items

I reckon the jacket and trousers are Kuwaiti DPM, the Iraqis "acquired" 1000s of these uniforms during the first gulf war. Looks like the boots were a pick up from the Iran/Iraq war!...

?

Quote by Gunny Hartmann View Post
    Looks like the boots were a pick up from the Iran/Iraq war!...
    From a sale of a similar pair of boots (maybe the same ones):'These boots are from the 1990-1991 Gulf War and were made in the Iraqi occupied Khorramshar province of Iran.' (Iraqi Saddam Era Combat Boots RARE! (10/13/2014))

Interesting detail of history. Presumably the manufacturing tooling originated in Austria and/or were made under licence in Iran.

Quote by DrPMC View Post
    From a sale of a similar pair of boots (maybe the same ones):'These boots are from the 1990-1991 Gulf War and were made in the Iraqi occupied Khorramshar province of Iran.' (Iraqi Saddam Era Combat Boots RARE! (10/13/2014))

Interesting detail of history. Presumably the manufacturing tooling originated in Austria and/or were made under licence in Iran.
    Very interesting info!....