Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

IRAQI Republican Guard helmet recently sold on ebay for over $405

Article about: heres a few of mine

?

Smile Re: IRAQI Republican Guard helmet recently sold on ebay for over $405

heres a few of mine
    Attached Images Attached Images IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5  IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5 

Default Re: IRAQI Republican Guard helmet recently sold on ebay for over $405

Very nice Iraqi Helmet collection!

Thank you for sharing your images on the Forum.

Lorenzo

I rellay like the smaller battle torn Iraqi Flag, keep me in mind if you ever want to part with it.

Thank you

Lorenzo

REBL626
    ?

Believe it or not i actually have a Republican Guard helmet, It has 2 Red triangle insignias painted. It has no liner but you can tell its been used.I was lucky to receive 2 helmets as gifts from someone who had the chance to return.

Quote by REBL626 View Post
    Believe it or not i actually have a Republican Guard helmet, It has 2 Red triangle insignias painted. It has no liner but you can tell its been used.I was lucky to receive 2 helmets as gifts from someone who had the chance to return.
    please post some photos of your RG helmet, they are all a little different with crude markings

My nephew served in Iraq and even got himself a piece of grenade shrapnel in his leg for a Purple Heart. He brought himself back all sorts of great stuff-flags,etc. For his elderly only Uncle...uh...well...let's just say, "not that much"...lol Nice kid, that nephew of mine...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Iraq army helmet desert storm unit marked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! | eBay

Iraq army helmet desert storm unit marked

Ended: Mar 25, 2012 19:46:22 PDT

Winning bid: US $462.51

[ 17 bids ]

IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5IRAQI Republican Guard  helmet recently sold on ebay for over 5

I had one of these and sold it for next to nothing about 10 years ago..... dropped the ball there.

?

Fantastic display of RG helmets, gents!

I happened to collect these myself, but I have a little trouble finding them. I'm currently looking for a tan or camo with single or double decals. Keep me posted gents!

Dave collects RG helmets too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2