Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!

Article about: Opinions on this helmet please!

Default Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!

Opinions on this helmet please!Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!

?

Default Re: Is this Italian M33 helmet WW2 Original? Need info!

Looks good to me. Vents, liner and chinstrap seem to be in order.

yes looks to be a good m33 helmet. does not seem to be changed or messed with in anyway post war.

Looks good to me!

Agree with all the comments above. All usual things you see on a WW2 lid are there

Jason

Ok then, thankyou for the confirmation. I thought it looked good too! Always can appreciate the help I find so quickly here. Thanks guys! Ill be getting this one.

Helmet seems to be repainted in the typical spanish brown...so I say it's a reissue.

metalcraft
    ?

Hi I am new to this place not sure how to post so I will ask here , I got a old helmet looks like m33 Italian ,but the main difference I see is the vent rivets . My has solid round head rivets not sure why cant find any like that , any info would be appreciated

MAP
    ?

Quote by metalcraft View Post
    Hi I am new to this place not sure how to post so I will ask here , I got a old helmet looks like m33 Italian ,but the main difference I see is the vent rivets . My has solid round head rivets not sure why cant find any like that , any info would be appreciated
    Welcome Metal craft.

you will need to post pictures (in a new thread) before we can offer much help. Also pictures should be uploaded directly to the forum and not linked.

to post a new thread, start by reading these "sticky" posts.

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/techn...ns-how-advice/

you should then post the M33 in this forum

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/italian-militaria/

At the top is a green button "Post a new thread"

Hope this helps

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello Metalcraft. Did you ever get any info on your Italian M33 with solid rivets? I have one of these, and it also has a one-piece loop chinstrap with a sliding buckle. Otherwise standard M33. Only things I ever found (long ago) were a picture and mention linking these to Italian operations in Albania, and a picture on a high-dollar auction site of one with a Hitler Youth diamond decal on it ... used by HJ "Flak Helper" I think. Robert Y