Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

The Kids Helmet Collection

Article about: Most of these helmets have been posted individually, on one thread or another, over the past couple of years. Helmet's have grown to be a large part of my kids militaria collection (possibly

Default The Kids Helmet Collection

Most of these helmets have been posted individually, on one thread or another, over the past couple of years. Helmet's have grown to be a large part of my kids militaria collection (possibly because I caught the helmet bug) but sadly we do not have the space or a good way to display them at home. Most of them are on some shelves, in my office, while other are in containers and just laying around the office. However, at the request of my kid to put his entire militaria collection on his web site, we now have a spot where all his helmets can be viewed.

Nothing special and as stated already, most of these have already been posted on the forum at one time or another, but for those that might be interested, here they are again, just click on the link below....

World Helmets - Military Memorabilia Collection on My Airspace

The USN H-3 shown on the web site is no longer part of his collection, I just have not removed from the site yet. He's got a couple to add, will do so in the next week or so when his (OK my) new Bulgarian M36 arrives.

Enjoy

Russ & Son

Default Re: The Kids Helmet Collection

Great website and great collection !

Thanks Meyle, I am horrible at keeping his web site up to date, as you can see, we always seem to have too many projects going on at once. We are currently working on his gas masks and then on to what ever is next...it's probably going to be a year before we have all of collection on here, providing we don't get side tracked on to something else. Hell, I haven't even got his trip to OshKosh all updated yet...man I need longer days!

Russ
    That is a great site and a great collection of Helmets,I would like to set something like that up one day
    Just one critque,you will have to get an Aussie one to really complete it
    Cheers Mick

Very well done site

Great web-site Russ,if thats just your sons collection,whats yours like?Do you keep both collections seperate?regards minnie.

Very nicely presented, well done.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Quote by MySonsDad View Post
    Most of these helmets have been posted individually, on one thread or another, over the past couple of years. Helmet's have grown to be a large part of my kids militaria collection (possibly because I caught the helmet bug) but sadly we do not have the space or a good way to display them at home. Most of them are on some shelves, in my office, while other are in containers and just laying around the office. However, at the request of my kid to put his entire militaria collection on his web site, we now have a spot where all his helmets can be viewed.

Nothing special and as stated already, most of these have already been posted on the forum at one time or another, but for those that might be interested, here they are again, just click on the link below....

World Helmets - Military Memorabilia Collection on My Airspace

The USN H-3 shown on the web site is no longer part of his collection, I just have not removed from the site yet. He's got a couple to add, will do so in the next week or so when his (OK my) new Bulgarian M36 arrives.

Enjoy

Russ & Son
    very nice web site what a great way to show your collection

Quote by aussie mick View Post
    Russ
    Just one critque,you will have to get an Aussie one to really complete it
    Cheers Mick
    Absolutly Mick......always got our eyes peeled for one....

- - Updated - -

Quote by moaning minnie View Post
    Great web-site Russ,if thats just your sons collection,whats yours like?Do you keep both collections seperate?regards minnie.
    The collection is really all his, I just add my "2 cets" so to speak to the helmet part of his collection! Russ

what a superb site russ and son ,i am impressed ,also im really enjoying reading the background to each individual helmet ,its obvious this has taken up considerable time and research ,its a huge thumbs up from me regards james

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast