Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

The Kids Helmet Collection

Article about: Most of these helmets have been posted individually, on one thread or another, over the past couple of years. Helmet's have grown to be a large part of my kids militaria collection (possibly

Default Re: The Kids Helmet Collection

Great site, well done mates!

?

Congrats, that is a very impressive way of demonstrating and explaining the history behind these lids , I have seen many websites over the years, and this one is one of the better one's, I like the way it's set out, and it's user friendly functions, great job..great lids!!!

?

Well made site.
    Especially like the distinctive Swiss helmets.

Quote by col james View Post
    what a superb site russ and son ,i am impressed ,also im really enjoying reading the background to each individual helmet ,its obvious this has taken up considerable time and research ,its a huge thumbs up from me regards james
    Thanks James and I do have to give credit to so many on here who have helped me to identify as well as put some history to some of these lids. This is teh part I really like to do and it's a great fit to the kids passion to collect.

Russ

Quote by Opex View Post
    Congrats, that is a very impressive way of demonstrating and explaining the history behind these lids , I have seen many websites over the years, and this one is one of the better one's, I like the way it's set out, and it's user friendly functions, great job..great lids!!!
    Thanks Opex....

I've learn mostly from looking at tons of other sites and making note of likes and dislikes.....I've also built a couple of retail sites so user friendly was a bit of a must.

The lids were the easy items to collect info and history on, I fear most of the other items in the kids collection are not going to be near as easy. Already struggling with gas masks, but we'll get through it, just might take a couple years at the rate I am going.

Russ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2