Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Look what i found in iraq

Article about: yep thats the one. ill post some more pics of it up-also i looked online and cant find any for sale at all. are they rare to come across?

Talking Re: Look what i found in iraq

yep thats the one. ill post some more pics of it up-also i looked online and cant find any for sale at all. are they rare to come across?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Look what i found in iraq   Look what i found in iraq  

Look what i found in iraq   Look what i found in iraq  

Look what i found in iraq  
    Last edited by bigredone; 01-28-2011 at 10:22 PM. Reason: more pictures uploaded

Default Re: Look what i found in iraq

i think theres still a ban on certain items. but you can get your comanding officer to sign off on it

Not very rare in Romania but certainly uncommon in Iraq. Great catch, with your provenance it's a collectable lid!!

ROMANIAN M1974 HELMET. - eBay (item 250760640353 end time Feb-19-11 00:16:38 PST)

here's one from a ebay seller in Hungary that has a $99 buy it now or best offer

Ive been looking and I rarely see these for sale here in the USA, they are usually sold by sellers in europe with high shipping cost

?

Similar to the Dutch helmets Romania re issued before war
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

yeah i couldn't find any for sale in the us and ive never come across one before. i cant belive it was going for 99 on ebay. looks like i got my self a good catch and a cool story to go along with it! ill be putting this little guy in my room along with the patches and flags ive gotten here then when i die it will probibly end up on a grandsons shelf or in the goodwill pile lol

rebelone107
    ?

Send it ,i have mine sent in a locker back in 2004,plus other items ,one iraqi bayonet with leather sheath,oh yes a chandler from udays place ,bombed out,but my best collectable is my deck of cards with 39 signed of iraqi regime and saddam,sun magizine did a article in 2006,under saddam signed my card and i posted a video of them on youtube.com under saddam and friends,i did get a piece of metal ,but that was taken out of my arm in 2007 ,lol,i didnt want that one ,but got it anyway.thks for sharing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2