Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

m26 adrian helmet.

Article about: this is a m26 helmet ive picked up. just posting some images to see what are the thoughts on the disc, and helmet paint. and if this is a ww2 helmet. ive been after a ww2 infantry example wi

Default m26 adrian helmet.

this is a m26 helmet ive picked up. just posting some images to see what are the thoughts on the disc, and helmet paint. and if this is a ww2 helmet. ive been after a ww2 infantry example with the disc, for a while and this is the only one ive been able to get my hands on. im confident with the liner and chin strap. and i would be greatfull to get some opinons on this helmet. thankyou mark.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture m26 adrian helmet.   m26 adrian helmet.  

m26 adrian helmet.   m26 adrian helmet.  

m26 adrian helmet.   m26 adrian helmet.  

I think it's a nice well used example of a WWII French Infantry M26, looks like it's been together for a long time, it doesnt look like a recent put together and all the parts look like the aging matches.

I like it

looks fine.

?

Excellent example of these superb Models geelong, what I particularly like about your example is the patina and general wear on the shell, it shows it's been used and has not had a respray like some other examples available, I personally like helmets with rust patches it show's character.
    The liner is in excellent condition and it is good to be able to see the makers mark still legible.

?

Love the helmet, I like stuff that has been used, I wasn't sure about the badge, definiton on the grenade flame looked a bit off, but it closely resembles one of the originals shown in this link, so it all looks good to me.

http://www.world-war-helmets.com/fic...-Adrian-Mle-26

Quote by Tinhat View Post
    Love the helmet, I like stuff that has been used, I wasn't sure about the badge, definiton on the grenade flame looked a bit off, but it closely resembles one of the originals shown in this link, so it all looks good to me.

.: World War Helmets - Casque Adrian modèle 26 :.
    I agree, it does look a lot like the 5th varient

m26 adrian helmet.m26 adrian helmet.