Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M35 style helmet ID help

Article about: http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel-...helmet-241918/ Hello To All I posted this in the german section and was told its not german,So I thought I would put it up in this section to see if an

?

Default M35 style helmet ID help

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...helmet-241918/
    Hello To All
    I posted this in the german section and was told its not german,So I thought I would put it up in this section to see if anybody has some input. I have so far checked Chinese , Finish, Bulgarian,Spanish,Hungarian,Czech helmets and they are not a match for the liner or rivet placement for this Helmet.Also of a special note is the the vent holes are what looks like brass. Also note in the original post the chin straps and the liner draw string were put on it by me. the rest is how I got it 15-20 years ago. So if somebody know exactly who this helmet was made by or used by, It would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Default Re: M35 style helmet ID help

Can we have some photos please.

Ignore that i found the link!...

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...helmet-241918/
    Hello To All
    I posted this in the german section and was told its not german,So I thought I would put it up in this section to see if anybody has some input. I have so far checked Chinese , Finish, Bulgarian,Spanish,Hungarian,Czech helmets and they are not a match for the liner or rivet placement for this Helmet.Also of a special note is the the vent holes are what looks like brass. Also note in the original post the chin straps and the liner draw string were put on it by me. the rest is how I got it 15-20 years ago. So if somebody know exactly who this helmet was made by or used by, It would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil
    I think it would help if you could post a photo, because I don't see any on my pc monitor

Cant see it here either, maybe it has invisible camo paint on it lol........ahhhh spoke too soon, just click the link guys, that will take you to it, and sorry but I cant help with this one, its def not hungarian. Too bad helmets cant talk.

We can refer to this thread.................https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/steel...helmet-241918/..................

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Gday fella's,
    I to have a similar liner in a mismatched M43.
    I have been attempting to identify this for quite a while now but to no avail.

M35 style helmet ID help

Interested in the outcome of this thread myself.
    Cheers
    Dave

?

For those that didn't click on the link at the top of my post "Is this a German M35 Helmet"
    Here are some pic's of my Helmet!!!

"M35 style helmet ID helpM35 style helmet ID helpM35 style helmet ID help

Quote by AZPhil View Post
    For those that didn't click on the link at the top of my post "Is this a German M35 Helmet"
    Here are some pic's of my Helmet!!!

"M35 style helmet ID helpM35 style helmet ID helpM35 style helmet ID help
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHWWWW there was the link! I first thought it is a helmet from spain, but I am not sure don't think so....

?

Thanks Hellschickie,
    But it is not spanish. I have been thru the whole list on this guy's website and have had NO luck what so ever finding a match. Does anybody else have a website that I could search?
    Brendon's Helmets - Military Steel Combat Helmets of the World
    Thanks
    Semper Fi
    Phil

Helmets by Nation

CasquesCollection's blog - CasquesCollection - Skyrock.com (check this one out with google translate)

HELMET COLLECTION COLLECTORS HELMET BOOKS ON HELMETS Helmet collector's webpages On this site you can find a lot of links to war helmets.

Enjoy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast