Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

M36 Bulgarian helmet

Article about: Just got this in the post so I thought I'd share it, I was recently reading that they were used after the second world war. Does that mean produced? Or just used? As is this from the second

Default M36 Bulgarian helmet

Just got this in the post so I thought I'd share it, I was recently reading that they were used after the second world war. Does that mean produced? Or just used?
    As is this from the second world war, or post war?
    M36 Bulgarian helmet M36 Bulgarian helmet M36 Bulgarian helmet M36 Bulgarian helmet M36 Bulgarian helmet

Default Re: M36 Bulgarian helmet

these were made back in the late 1930's but yours has a post war liner and paint , straps

it's a WWII era helmet thats been refurbished and used during the cold war era 1950's - 1970's or later

the liner is size 59, thats a decent size to find, most of the ones I find are smaller sizes

59 - 60 are good sizes

Yeah I forgot to say that the liner is in mint condition, I guessed it had been refurbished. Thanks for the info, it's really helpful!

looks like a type c m36

Was that the German made version?

hi trench dude as far as i know type c was bugarian made as the vast majority of a's and b's im not entirely sure if germany made any of them i think some were made using german machinery ? sorry james

OK thanks, some people on the internet said that the C version was German made, I don't know if that's true, I doubt it. Thanks for the reply, I really appreciate the info!

how much you sale it plus ship

?

nice .