Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

M51 OTAN - National Gendarmerie Helmet.

Article about: Hi Guys . Here is a M51 OTAN - National Gendarmerie Helmet, from my collection, feel free to comment. Opex.

?

Hi BG, very nice example and many thanks for the reference picture of the '68 Riots, that is exactly the type of picture which reinforces the period of unrest when these genre of Helmets was used, specifically in connection with the excellent goggles James has sourced most recently

Thanks again Gary you have made a nice lid even nicer ,yes to split hairs my surname is spanish /portuguese and yours is interesting to find out as well ,no wonder you have an affinity for the french lids and many thanks battle gear for showing your beaut of an example ,looks like we three are members of a small appreciation society thanks also for the reference picture confirming without a shadow of a doubt i have found the correct style goggle's
    Last edited by James C; 03-16-2024 at 01:48 PM.
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks again gary you have made a nice lid even nicer ,yes to split hairs my surname is spanish /portuguese and yours is interesting to find out as well ,no wonder you have an affinity for the french lids and many thanks battle gear for showing your beaut of an example ,looks like we three are members of a small appreciation societythanks also for the referance picture confirming without a shadow of a doubt i have found the correct style goggle's
    No worries James, hopefully other's will show their examples alongside us three

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3