MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Most Ridiculous Helmet Ever...

Article about: Heres some pictures... It says its a ww2 us fixed bale Chinese communist reissue. This is quite funny to me, lol.

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Here's a good un-- a crack pot post this one here years back
    I'll never forget the day that one showed up here...the OP was a FruitLoop for sure, insisted this was all original...
    Glenn

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    I'll never forget the day that one showed up here...the OP was a FruitLoop for sure, insisted this was all original...
    Glenn
    Jeeze it was a laugh

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    Jeeze it was a laugh
    Before my time here but I could do with a chuckle, is the thread still around?

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Thanks, I'll have a squint in a min!

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

Quote by Watchdog View Post
    Thanks, I'll have a squint in a min!

Mark
    Hhohohohhohohohohoho!

He's special

Made my day that one! He should be kept on as the entertaiments officer

Mark

Good lord what a mess..

?

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Glenn
    Me neither, that fella's pot was ssoooooo cracked, I found it a very cringeworthy time.

Brad.

?

Quote by Steelhead10 View Post
    Yep, that's it.
    Wonder when that one will come back to haunt us…lol

Brad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2