Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

my collection of swedish helmet - mod 21 to mod 37

Article about: all nice helmets ive got two too. i like these helmet. to me they have a medieval look to them. thanks for posting them. and the information.

all nice helmets ive got two too. i like these helmet. to me they have a medieval look to them. thanks for posting them. and the information.

Well I guess they are all different? this is a liner shot of the 3 models I have

very nice :-)

thank you for answer

Cheers

Jean Loup

?

Very impressive collections shown guy's, I only own a solitary M26!!!

Hello

There is my last one: a nice three crowned 37 helmet.

All of my swedish helmets:

Jean Loup

very nice collection Jean Loup , welcome aboard the forum ,can i ask do you collect swedish headgear only or other genre's too,regards james

Hello

I don't collect only swedish headgear. I allready have some bulgarian (A,B and C), a british MkII, a dutch ...and some french adrian too :-)

I have few deactivated weapon (98K, PPSh41 and DP28). I found some jerrycan and ammo case too.

I look for a Ssh39 or 40 not too expansive but WW2 era.

Cheer's from France and I apologize for my uggly english (but it's a google translator free answer!)

very good jean loup ,it sounds like you have a broad range of militaria Mon'Ami,please dont worry about your english ,i totally understand what your saying , i would like very much to see what else you have ,especially the ppsh 41 ,my favorite smg ,regards from the uk ,james

Thank you James... British people are gentlemen, it's for real!!! :-)

You can see my two russian dedact weapons here: https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/firea...4/#post1102059

regards

Jean Loup

well thank you very much jean loup ,its always nice to meet new friends and to see other members desirable collections ,your weapons are very nice ,ive just had a look at the link you provided ,please forgive me ive already looked at these around christmas time ,but because ive been to bed and woke up ,i forgot about them ,very nice all the same and great to view again ,i have a deact ppsh 41 too ,it is my pride and joy ,best regards Jacques

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2