Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My time in iraq part 3!

Article about: thanks for sharing those pictures big red and stay safe

Cool My time in iraq part 3!

HELLO ONCE AGAIN! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE POSTED ANYTHING HERE. TO BE QUITE HONEST IVE BEEN REALY BUSY AS THE SUMMER MONTHS HAVE PUT THE WAR INTO OVER DRIVE. WE LOST 2 GUYS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO DUE TO AN IED BLAST AND MY PLATOON WAS HIT WITH AN RKG 3 NOT TO LONG AGO. NO ONE DIED THANK GOD AND EVERYONE IS OKAY HOWEVER I DID EARN MY COMBAT MEDIC BADGE! HERES A FEW PICS OF THE PAST MONTHS OF ODDS AND ENDS WE'VE COME ACROSS AND THE THINGS WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO! HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I HOPE TO COME COME SOON TO MY LOVING WIFE AND CRAZY CHOCOLATE LAB
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My time in iraq part 3!   My time in iraq part 3!  

My time in iraq part 3!   My time in iraq part 3!  

My time in iraq part 3!  

Default Re: My time in iraq part 3!

Quote by bigredone View Post
    HELLO ONCE AGAIN! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE POSTED ANYTHING HERE. TO BE QUITE HONEST IVE BEEN REALY BUSY AS THE SUMMER MONTHS HAVE PUT THE WAR INTO OVER DRIVE. WE LOST 2 GUYS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO DUE TO AN IED BLAST AND MY PLATOON WAS HIT WITH AN RKG 3 NOT TO LONG AGO. NO ONE DIED THANK GOD AND EVERYONE IS OKAY HOWEVER I DID EARN MY COMBAT MEDIC BADGE! HERES A FEW PICS OF THE PAST MONTHS OF ODDS AND ENDS WE'VE COME ACROSS AND THE THINGS WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO! HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I HOPE TO COME COME SOON TO MY LOVING WIFE AND CRAZY CHOCOLATE LAB
    Brilliant photos and respect to all you guys who do a great job! Im particularly interested in the 1991 Gulf War and 2003 Iraq War and love these pics. Regards, Tim.

?

Hey BuddyI have all the respect in the world for a medical person that will make housecalls in the middle of a firefight.

?

Hey Buddy
    I have all the respect in the world for a medical person that will make housecalls in the middle of a firefight.
    Keep your butt down and stay safe when you can.
    God bless you boys.

yep, cool pictures I was out there in '03 you still getting popped at then? Spent some time with the US MP's in Baghdad ................. mean Mothers
    Keep it safe matey

yeah things have realy started to get hot. we catch mortars and rockets almost every day and ieds/efps are a nasty common occurence- been a couple vbieds as well along with them fireing of the ak in certain areas- theres a bunch of groups fighting for power i guess and all want to claim victory against us- i cant wait to come back home! thanks for all the love

?

cool pics ! can you bring any of that amo with you ?

no its all collected as evidence and we try and get prints and what not- then taken to a warehouse where it gets blown up once a month! we just try to keep it off the streets and out of the sky!

Thanks for the pics be Safe.

Eric

?

@bigredone:
    As former British forces myself and the father of a serving soldier, I will just say one thing to you, and its what I always say to my boy on deployment:

"Walk on the plane at the start and walk off at the end"

Keep your head down, your eyes and ears open and your sights clear!

Regards etc

Ian D

AKA: Jimpy

PS: Great photos BTW.
    Last edited by jimpy; 06-08-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Addition

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast