Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

My time in iraq part 3!

Article about: thanks for sharing those pictures big red and stay safe

Default Re: My time in iraq part 3!

thanks for sharing those pictures big red and stay safe

having gone to afghan last year i know what your up against god bless you mate brilliant pics as well remember to "have fun and stay safe" (both just as important)

tom

Quote by bigredone View Post
    HELLO ONCE AGAIN! IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE IVE POSTED ANYTHING HERE. TO BE QUITE HONEST IVE BEEN REALY BUSY AS THE SUMMER MONTHS HAVE PUT THE WAR INTO OVER DRIVE. WE LOST 2 GUYS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO DUE TO AN IED BLAST AND MY PLATOON WAS HIT WITH AN RKG 3 NOT TO LONG AGO. NO ONE DIED THANK GOD AND EVERYONE IS OKAY HOWEVER I DID EARN MY COMBAT MEDIC BADGE! HERES A FEW PICS OF THE PAST MONTHS OF ODDS AND ENDS WE'VE COME ACROSS AND THE THINGS WE HAVE BEEN UP TOO! HOPE YOU ENJOY AND I HOPE TO COME COME SOON TO MY LOVING WIFE AND CRAZY CHOCOLATE LAB
    Once again fantastic photos and thanks so much for taking the time to post them up here. I know the rules regarding the taking of souvenirs is now very strict in the British Army does the US Army allows its soldiers to take souvenirs or at least ones made safe back home with them? Things like shell casings, shell fragments, helmets, gun parts etc. Cheers loads and respect to you guys who are doing a great job. Regards, Tim

Thanks for your service, brother.

Take care and thank you for what you're doing for us.One day ,we'll realize it was not useless.A similar thought to the french soldiers in Afghanistan,too many times considered as white flags holders..Just type "french army afghanistan" and read the comments,hahahah...

Thank you for your service and sacrifice Big Red One. I agree with sebfrench 100%. Once the fog of this war dissipates 20 or 30 years from now, I'm certain it will be clear that all the nations soldiers who fought and died, did not do so in vain.

Take care,
    Jay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2