Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

polish paratrooper helmet

Article about: here is my model 1963 paratrooper helmet ,this one is dated 1973 ,the east germans were also issued this very same helmet but i believe it was used more as a motorbike helmet ,ive also seen

many thanks gary im glad you like these too ,its taken me a while to bite the bullet and pick one up and fully scrimmed they do look good james im glad to hear you still have them in your collection and im sure too these relics will only increase in value cheers too steve ,i somehow manage to find a little space to place thempolish paratrooper helmet

?

Quote by Mark K View Post
    A lovely helmet James and one I have been wanting to add to my collection for some time there are an abundance of them for sale in the marketplace at any given time but most appear unissued and I would really like to add an example that shows some genuine usage and age .
    There is a very nice example for sale at the Collectors Guild and has been there for some time now but the asking price is way to much IMHO at $150,00 US.

Regards Mark
    Well James again you have inspired me to add yet another helmet to my collection so I contacted the seller were this particular helmet was consigned and in turn they contacted the owner and I was able to make an offer that we both could live with so it will be available for picturers in my work planter soon

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture polish paratrooper helmet  

great news mark and glad you secured this one i cant wait to see your in hand piccys mate for display purposes i added the DDR motorcycle goggles polish paratrooper helmet

Hey James was it a pain to tuck in the net? was for me!! found another helmet that will be inbound shortly

i know what you mean rene' the liner is tight wedged against the shell ,you couldn't get a pin up there with a jack hammer

ahh I asked my dealer to swap to another early M56 but it's a hybrid so it could be interesting?

nice one rene' ill look forward to seeing this one when it lands on your shores

Very good helmet!

Just a small update ,picked up a polish rip stop material parachute camo cover to compliment the wz 63 but firstly fitted it to my wz 50 polish paratrooper helmetpolish paratrooper helmetpolish paratrooper helmetpolish paratrooper helmetpolish paratrooper helmetpolish paratrooper helmet
    Last edited by James C; 01-02-2016 at 08:39 PM.

That rip stop Polish parachute camo looks great on that para lid James!!
    Nice one!!!
    Last edited by austromunga; 01-03-2016 at 04:26 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast