Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)

Article about: (Continued from Post 3) These next two I think are WWII. Not sure on nation or originality. Please provide any info on these to include an approximate value.

Que
    ?

Default Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)

(Continued from Post 3)
    These next two I think are WWII. Not sure on nation or originality. Please provide any info on these to include an approximate value.

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 4)

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry, we are more than happy to assist you to find out what you have but, we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Que
    ?

Not asking for a service. I'm not selling these helmets. I am simply looking for information from others who know more than I do. If you feel that I may be taking advantage of your "services" then please, feel free not to answer any of my posts. I truly am not looking to offend anyone or make a quick buck. I have been collecting this collection with my father, who recently gave me the collection, since the 70s. I simply want information. I also feel that knowing the value of my collection so that I have a reference to compare new items I may find to what I own. Once again, If I offended you I apologize, Im not a scalper. Do you have any information you can provide?

?

French M26, badge missing is not that unusual, the liner is odd, I have never seen a French liner like that but for now can't place which helmet it is from, it does look like it has been there some time.

Can you take it out a take pictures of any stamps you find.

Steve.

?

Que... If you seek information you will find it here.. We shant provide informative guesses and what not.. Please do your own research as we are collectors and have many other duties at hand.... Many are more than welcome to help.... I think you have $$ Brain Fever... Regards...G-man
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Hello,

M26-37 helmet
    Shinstrap from its late version
    Liner is german

Bruno