Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)

Article about: (Continued from post 4) Last one. This one is larger in size than one in post 4 (see Last pic). Not sure on nation or originality. Please provide any info on these to include an approximate

Que
    ?

Default Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)

(Continued from post 4)
    Last one. This one is larger in size than one in post 4 (see Last pic). Not sure on nation or originality. Please provide any info on these to include an approximate value.
    Looking forward to your comments.

Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)Ques Collection -- French helmets? ( post 5)

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry, we are more than happy to assist you to find out what you have but, we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Que
    ?

rbminis
    Not asking for a service. I'm not selling these helmets. I am simply looking for information from others who know more than I do. If you feel that I may be taking advantage of your "services" then please, feel free not to answer any of my posts. I truly am not looking to offend anyone or make a quick buck. I have been collecting this collection with my father, who recently gave me the collection, since the 70s. I simply want information. I also feel that knowing the value of my collection so that I have a reference to compare new items I may find to what I own. Once again, If I offended you I apologize, Im not a scalper. Do you have any information you can provide?

France army M.26 without emblem. Liner looks like civil issue.

?

Sorry I have to agree with Ralph on this as to helping you with determining what exactly you have in your collection you will find most of the membership helpful and willing to share information as to appraisals you should have no problem finding out what each and every helmet in your collection is worth with a quick Internet search.
    I find it quite odd that someone that has been collecting since the 70's for the most part has no ideal what he has in his own collection .

Regards Mark

Que
    ?

Mark K
    This collection has bee out of my hands for the last 26 years. I was not clear on that point in my original post, my apologies. My dad and I collected them together as I grew up. He was the original owner of the collection and as I stated above (I find it quite odd that you missed that since it as typed front of "since the 70s"), He recently gave me the collection. I am reacquainting myself with the collection. Again If I offended you also, I apologize and please feel free to not respond to my posts. I get what you are saying and I got what Ralph said when he said it. No need to beat the dead horse. I am just looking for information on these helmets. I see people all over this Forum offering what they paid for things or what they they think something is worth. That is all I'm asking. Sure I can and have used the internet (I think that is how I found this forum, not sure though, I'll have to look that up) . But if I don't know exactly what I have, then searching for correct information is harder. That brings me back to asking questions in this forum. Just to be clear, an appraisal is something you get in documented form by a professional, not from a post in a forum. I believe I am using this forum for what it was meant to be, a source for information on things you enjoy and share with others. So on that note, I thank you for replying with absolutely no useful information that I can use and once again, if you are offended by this, please feel free to not post a reply. Thanks

To anyone else who reads any post of mine....
    if you do not want to share your opinion on what the approximate value of something is, I'm good with that. I just want to know what other people may know that I don't. I think that most of us get this. If you are offend I am truly sorry. Can we please move on?

the WORLD WAR HELMETS forum has a lot of good info and reference photos to help identify the model helmet you have, but it's in French and needs to be translated, easily done by Google

.: World War Helmets - Accueil :.

Que
    ?

Thanks battle gear.
    Is that what you sent in you last PM? I didn't get anything in the content of the PM.

Quote by Que View Post
    Thanks battle gear.
    Is that what you sent in you last PM? I didn't get anything in the content of the PM.
    yes

Que
    ?

Good stuff on that page, Thanks again.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast