Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Ques Collection --Japanese Helmet

Article about: Hi, i have this Japanese WWII helmet an I dont know a whole lot about it. I believe it is all original. My questions are: - What is it? - What is the marking on the front? - Is it original -

Que
    ?

Default Ques Collection --Japanese Helmet

Hi, i have this Japanese WWII helmet an I dont know a whole lot about it. I believe it is all original.
    My questions are:
    - What is it?
    - What is the marking on the front?
    - Is it original
    - What is the approximate value

Enjoy the Pics.
    Q

Ques Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese HelmetQues Collection --Japanese Helmet

Hello and welcome to the forum!
    Sorry, we are more than happy to assist you to find out what you have but, we are not a free appraisal service.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Que
    ?

Not asking for a service. I'm not selling these helmets. I am simply looking for information from others who know more than I do. If you feel that I may be taking advantage of your "services" then please, feel free not to answer any of my posts. I truly am not looking to offend anyone or make a quick buck. I have been collecting this collection with my father, who recently gave me the collection, since the 70s. I simply want information. I also feel that knowing the value of my collection so that I have a reference to compare new items I may find to what I own. Once again, If I offended you I apologize, Im not a scalper. Do you have any information you can provide?

?

It is a Japanese Type 90 helmet, the hole in the front of the shell would have had a star fitted through it which would also have been one of the securing points for the liner.

The liner doesn't look 100% right to me but it may have been oiled or treated with something, I'm not saying it is bad, I'm just not sure, also the strap material looks different to standard. Check this link out it has close ups of the liner, fixings and straps it will help you compare.
    .: World War Helmets - Casque Type 90 :.

You can buy both occasionally find original stars on ebay.
    Steve