Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Serbian helmets

Article about: Hello guys, I have 2 Serbian helmets here. Bringback from my tour in Kosovo in 2002. The green one is a Army helmet, the blue one Police. What is the value of these helmets please? Thx, Kris

?

Hi Arpi, I got them from housesearches at peoples homes. Serbian and Albanian civilians.
    We searched for weapons, uniforms, etc... because they were forbidden to have that time in Kosovo.
    The blue policehelmet I've found in a house in Socanica together with a full blue uniform and bulletproof vest
    and the green armyhelmet I had from a Danish officer who found him during a search.

Don´t know if it´s from interest, but, here´s a helmet, potentially worn in the civil war´(s) since 1991 in the former Yugoslavia:

Serbian helmetsSerbian helmetsSerbian helmetsSerbian helmetsSerbian helmetsSerbian helmets

these are my helmets the chetnik came from a british soldier who found it in bosnia in the 90's in an abandoned house.

regards
    DelibesSerbian helmetsSerbian helmets

Being Yugoslavian helmets (hence the communist red star), you could probably get $25+ for the first helm since it's in great shape and retains the star stencil well. The blue police model (The Milicija variant) is more valuable from what I have seen, and can maybe go for $30+ if it's in decent shape. Trying to find these helms in decent shape myself!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2