Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Serbian M-59/85

Article about: I have wanted to add one of these Yugoslavian M59/85 to my collection for some time I am rather fond of the design of the helmet body this particular example is still sporting a partial stic

fair enough mate ,as and when you can

SRB
    ?

nice helmet rv/pvo units...

you need this in your collection:Serbian M-59/85Serbian M-59/85Serbian M-59/85

hi srb ,can you elaborate on what RV/PVO units mean please

SRB
    ?

its on srbian language short for Air Force and Air Defence (rv/pvo).that is on helmet.

Thank you SRB for sharing your knowledge once again

?

Quote by James C View Post
    fair enough mate ,as and when you can
    Morning James sorry for the late reply here is a link to wear I found the information
    brendonshelmets.weebly.com/serbia-m5985.html

Sorry for some reason it wont let me post a link I believe that SRB is very probably correct and the information posted on the website may be wrong after doing a little more snooping around the net

Regards Mark

hi mark ,not to worry ,you have jogged my mind as i have viewed this website before ,i would say SRB is talking about your's and the one redstalker has also posted previous ,the brendans example looks to be serbian army issue as it has the crossed swords unless ive got my wires crossed
    thanks james

?

Hi James here is an image of the one from Brendons site that is listed as Army if you are refering to the cross swords at the bottom through the National colors my example as well has the remnants of the cross swords or perhaps I have my wires crossed LOL to early hear on the West coast .

Regards Mark
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Serbian M-59/85  

Hi mark ,im enjoying the discussion mate ,i would say your decal shows a single sword and would say the wings stucture is more horizontal than the army eagle ,here is a spare set of decals if you need some replacements HELMET STICKERS SERBIAN AIRFORCES | eBay ,here is my modest former yugoslavian / serbian helmet collection Serbian M-59/85

.: World War Helmets - Casque Modèle 59/85 :. Try this for some info quite useful. Need to put it through a translator

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast