MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

soviet Ssh 60

Article about: here's my Ssh 60 ,fitted with the military advisors in lebanon cover

Default soviet Ssh 60

here's my Ssh 60 ,fitted with the military advisors in lebanon cover soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60soviet Ssh 60

Looks great James with the cover mateis the shell all stamped up?had some good weather too..........

Default Ssh40/41

nice Ssh60 James C ,

here is my Russian Ssh40 / 41 with the Y style strap for motorized troops and the Lebanon desert camo cover

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture soviet Ssh 60   soviet Ssh 60  

soviet Ssh 60   soviet Ssh 60  

thanks jake ,yes the weather was pretty good apart from the wind chill ,no inks stamps present ,they have been painted over in a slightly different shade of green ,and thanks BG for showing your superb example too ,we have identical covers

Hi James. Really nice set up, you must have a great collection by now.

many thanks robin im a bit of a helmet nut and like to try and collect world helmets im also a huge fan of the different camo patterns too ,id like to think im part way there by now ,thanks for the nice comments

?

Very nice example James, I really must invest one day in one of thee helmets, I've had many opportunities but never took them up.

I learned something new today regarding the cover, I can't say I've heard or seen one of these types, what's the story behind the soviets being advisor's in the Lebanon??

Thanks for sharing, and raising the profile of these examples

thanks opex ,i would pick one up if you can ,ive got the 40,60 and 68 and all look great displayed together ,i too would like to learn more on the soviets involvement in the lebanon ,there isnt a great deal of information out there ,here she is on the shelfsoviet Ssh 60

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thanks opex ,i would pick one up if you can ,ive got the 40,60 and 68 and all look great displayed together ,i too would like to learn more on the soviets involvement in the lebanon ,there isnt a great deal of information out there ,here she is on the shelfsoviet Ssh 60

Hi James, I think I will keep a closer eye out for one for sure, as ever your display's are very inspiring , I always think of your display's as a visual wishlist for us all