Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

soviet Ssh 68

Article about: here's my Ssh 68 ,this example is dated 1990

Default soviet Ssh 68

here's my Ssh 68 ,this example is dated 1990 soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68soviet Ssh 68

A nice "cone head" mate, is the cover the recent digital flora pattern?...

the Ssh68 is still in use

Ukrainian soldier stands on guard outside a military air base.
    Attached Images Attached Images soviet Ssh 68 

thanks paul ,yes digital pattern cover ,looks more like a fancy shower cap when off the helmet ,and BG great referance picture showing this type still in usesoviet Ssh 68

?

Display looks awesome James! Do you get all OCD like me? Making sure they all face that exact angle lol! Cheers, Sean.

many thanks sean yes one degree out on any helmet and the display starts from scratch again

?

Very inspiring display James, I saw one on-line a while back for a fairly reasonable price,if I go for one in the future is there anything to look out for to ensure it's Russian, are the liners specific in design to Russia??

The one I saw had a black plastic looking liner tongues and some markings and think it was described as a 60's model, I am not clued up at all with these genre of helmet's , oh yes and I really like the various covers fitted too

thank you very much opex for the compliment on the display if you do see one for sale post up some piccys first , this one is mint but id really like a used afghanistan 68 as well you know me im a sucka for different camo patterns and the former soviet states had some really great ones to add ,the problem is getting hold of them ,my favorite has to be the blue tints on the urban cammo as used by there Spetsnaz special forces

Ukraine: a protester wearing a Ssh68
    Attached Images Attached Images soviet Ssh 68 

Quote by Opex View Post
    Very inspiring display James, I saw one on-line a while back for a fairly reasonable price,if I go for one in the future is there anything to look out for to ensure it's Russian, are the liners specific in design to Russia??

The one I saw had a black plastic looking liner tongues and some markings and think it was described as a 60's model, I am not clued up at all with these genre of helmet's , oh yes and I really like the various covers fitted too
    Hi Opex have a look on here .: World War Helmets - Casque Ssh 68 :. it states the liners were either brown, black or grey!..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast