Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG goggles

Article about: Hi everybody Just a hello to everybody on the forum. Decided to join your group because it looks like there is a lot of people on here that know there stuff and are very helpfully. Here are

?

Default U.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG goggles

Hi everybody

Just a hello to everybody on the forum. Decided to join your group because it looks like there is a lot of people on here that know there stuff and are very helpfully. Here are some photos of one of my PASGT helmets with Chip Choc cover. started collecting helmets a year ago but have been buying bits and pieces for most of my life.
    thanks for looking.
    U.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG gogglesU.S PASGT Helmet with choc chip cover and SWDG goggles
    on the inside its stamped with
    PASGT HELMET - M
    DLA 100-83-C-4296
    NSN8470-01-092-752
    DEVILS LAKE SIOUX MFG

When I got the helmet it was missing the inner helmet band what was a lot of fun to fit

Thanks for looking

MAP
    ?

Welcome Robin

Very nice helmet you have there. Don't have one in my collection yet, but someday soon!!!! Hopefully.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

Hi Map

Thanks for your reply I'll upload some more of my helmets. hopefully people will like them.

?

Nice lid Robin just the way I like them used but not abused showing usage.

Regards Mark

MAP
    ?

Quote by Robin View Post
    Hi Map

Thanks for your reply I'll upload some more of my helmets. hopefully people will like them.
    Great! I picked up a PASGT a few months back for a fellow member here. Was very tough putting it in the box and shipping it LOL. Realized then it was time to eventually get one.

M
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello robin and welcome to the forum you have a very nice example there and i like the way you took the time to set up the background to show it off to its best ,i wonder what decals were applied to remove section's of the texture coating or is it just gum residue ?,either way with the 6 colour desert cover it makes no differance ,the leather headband simply fell out of mine so its no wonder yours was missing too ,looks great with the swd goggles
    i look forward to viewing the rest of your collection as and when you post
    regards james

?

I'v started watching generation kill again and i'm temped to get a other PASGT helmet with a NVG mount on it (I don't think the bank accout could take the nvg mind) . also thanks mark I know what you mean by showing that a helmet has seen usage.

?

Quote by James C View Post
    i wonder what decals were applied to remove section's of the texture coating or is it just gum residue ?,either way with the 6 colour desert cover it makes no differance
    Hi don't think there were any decals on it i'v seen one on ebay where its got white squares painted on and then soldiers name and rank put on it with a marker pen

Welcome Robin nice helmet.. looking forward to seeing the rest of your collection!!!!
    as for the NVG and mount you could always give the Airsoft community a try!!..... they have some very good non functioning replicas these days!!! at more reasonable prices might I add!!!

NCA
    ?

Nice lid..love the choc chip camo.I have a problem with these things...they breed!

You know they are wearing the Marine LWH helmet in Generation Kill?...not the PASGT.

The residue could be from a name label used in training.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast