Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Uae m1

Article about: by battle gear James C , this camo painted para liner looks like it matches the camo on your helmet set? I think this could also be from the Saudi military? this sold on ebay as a Gulf War b

?

Looks great... I like the other covers too makes the helmet a lot more interesting.. Cheers Terry.

?

Quote by Tango View Post
    Looks great... I like the other covers too makes the helmet a lot more interesting.. Cheers Terry.
    Many thanks Terry for your comments and for the supply chain, glad you like the results mate. You're my favourite QM

nice to see your fine example opexthe covers suit it very well
    Regards James

?

Quote by James C View Post
    nice to see your fine example opexthe covers suit it very well
    Thanks James, it's great to have the twin to yours, the covers are purely to demonstrate the different styles, I am not 100% sure what would have been worn on these models, but it was an interesting experiment and kept be busy for a bit this weekend

Default Saudi soldiers with helmets

here are some Saudi soldiers with a mixture of helmets, some have only a liner with a desert camo cover and one soldier wears a steel helmet without a liner.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uae m1  

A question Guys are the choco chip covers reversible?

Quote by reneblacky View Post
    A question Guys are the choco chip covers reversible?
    no, they were only desert camo on one side, Ive never seen reversible choc chip camo

Quote by battle gear View Post
    no, they were only desert camo on one side, Ive never seen reversible choc chip camo
    Cheers Mate I was curious as I have this unknown M1 choco that is reversible I've had this one since the 80's, I've post it before somewhere here, it was in good nick but my teenage years put pressure on it!!!
    Last edited by reneblacky; 11-12-2014 at 06:54 AM. Reason: added text

thats an interesting cover, I wonder what country used it? thats the first one Ive seen like that

now I know they did make some that were reversible, thanks for showing it.

Quote by battle gear View Post
    thats an interesting cover, I wonder what country used it? thats the first one Ive seen like that

now I know they did make some that were reversible, thanks for showing it.
    I'm totally unsure, but when I bought this one Australia where experimenting with camouflage designs which led to AUSCAM, maybe one?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast