Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Uae m1

Article about: by battle gear James C , this camo painted para liner looks like it matches the camo on your helmet set? I think this could also be from the Saudi military? this sold on ebay as a Gulf War b

im in agreement on the saudi soldier referance picture regarding the same style chinstrap .most definately one and the same yes i suppose the markings could be a latter addition and i cant see why it would be something contrived just to try and make a quick buck ,great to hear your theories on this one battlegear

hi battlegear ,this is an example of the paint scheme on a churchill tank similar to the helmet we've been discussing ,i believe if you search for ww2 tanks and vehicles found in iraq post 2003 you will see in better detailUae m1

Quote by James C View Post
    hi battlegear ,this is an example of the paint scheme on a churchill tank similar to the helmet we've been discussing ,i believe if you search for ww2 tanks and vehicles found in iraq post 2003 you will see in better detail
    hi JamesC

Yes, it looks like desert tan and green paint is a common color combo often used on Iraqi vehicles, they probably used the same vehicle paint to camo the helmets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uae m1   Uae m1  

Default Saudi soldier with M1 export helmet

notice the Saudi soldier's helmet has a bullet hole? also has the late m73 style clip on chin straps.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uae m1  

Great picture Battlegear as always ,thanks for sharing

Default UAE soldier

looks like he has airborne chin straps that snap into para liners.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Uae m1  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5