Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?

Article about: Description UNUSUAL AMERICAN M1 STEEL HELMET CHOCOLATE CHIP CAMOUFLAGE COVER, EXPORT CONTRACT? Unissued condition and unmarked but quality manufacture so made by the US for a foreign friendl

thats quite true gary ,once an item has been traded i tend to forget what i once had ,perhaps sometimes for the best im sure you understand where im comming from

?

Quote by James C View Post
    thats quite true gary ,once an item has been traded i tend to forget what i once had ,perhaps sometimes for the best im sure you understand where im comming from
    Hi James,yes you are quite right, however I do need to keep track of things, I was looking in the loft over the xmas, only to realise I must have it given it away at some stage, good to talk buddy hope all is well your end

One on ebay now as a B.I.N uk based...........one of you guys by any chance?.................

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    One on ebay now as a B.I.N uk based...........one of you guys by any chance?.................
    they seem to be more common in the UK than in the USA? thats a reasonable price if you live in the UK

NEW M1 Style Helmet with Optional US Chocolate Chip Cover

NEW M1 Style Helmet with Optional US Chocolate Chip Cover | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?   Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?  

Think that shipping quotes a tad over the top,dont you BG?...............

not guilty on the cover for sale jake ,i agree that postage seems excessive mate

Quote by ruddersrangers44 View Post
    Think that shipping quotes a tad over the top,dont you BG?...............
    yes, the shipping is kind of high for something so light that could fit in an envelope

but for buyers in the UK it's still a good deal

The one i've seen is a B.I.N at £7.95 but shipping is a whopping £1.25..............

The pic on the right of B.G.s post looks as though the seamsperson (PC) had a few before the start of the shift!!!!
    I bought one of the e-bay dealer ones good price as you say!! absolutely brand new condition barely even a crease!!!!
    almost seems a shame to put it on a lid!!!! almost!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?  

Cool

the same seller had a few with lower shipping, I just bought one and it was only US $14.75 total including shipping to the USA

US Chocolate Chip M1 Cover | eBay
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Unusual m1 steel helmet chocolate chip camo cover?  

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast