Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What exactly do I have? Bulgarian What?

Article about: I what I think is a Bulgarian Helmet. Based on .: World War Helmets - Référence de casques de 1915 à nos jours :. (use google Translate), I believe this is a Bulgarian M51 Shell with a 51/72

I can confirm that the first helmet is a nice war period model 33 helmet used by Italian Army.This is interesting also for the first type air vents.It is an early production helmet and the insignia that is hand made,probably by the owner,is correctly motorist Regiments. Both helmets are very nice

MAP
    ?

Determining the "correct" color for a ww2 m33 is difficult . They switched colors and photos can wash out the true color. I think this shade of green is the earlier pre war but could be wrong as I would need to dig up some of my data.

This is a good thread. Lots of good discussion on the paint color.

Opinions on Italian M33

member ziomanno is well versed in m33 lids. Hopefully he sees this.

Aaron: I have a Royal navy ww2 era m33. Color is green. Wish I had a picture handy.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

MAP
    ?

Thanks Stahlelm16 for confirming that this color green is the earlier version. I was a bit forgetful....

Our posts crossed...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2