Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

What is the history of this Czech helmet? And is it military or civilian use?

Article about: Hi all, I am trying to round out my world helmet collection, and I wanted to know if this helmet was indeed used by the czech military in WW2 or is it civilian use only..any info would be ap

Default Re: What is the history of this Czech helmet? And is it military or civilian use?

It's a Czech Fireman's helmet - I see them all the time (I'm a Brit now living in Slovakia.....in the Czech republic a couple of times a week) the insignia is the Czech national insignia. Slovak firemen also used this (but with a slovak badge)....but they haven't been used for a VERY long time, and in such nice condition WITH the badge.......collectable in it's own right as MOST I see don't have the badge.
    When I FIRST started visiting the country (around 1990) it was more usual to see them mostly wearing wartime German Stahlhelm, painted black with a new liner on WWII bands.
    It's 101% Czech fireman's helmet.

?

Default Re: What is the history of this Czech helmet? And is it military or civilian use?

davies435, žiješ v Bratislave? zavolaj mi 0902 067 939

?

Mate, not sure if it's wise putting your number in public like that. Nice to see some fellow slovaks on the forum though.

Nitram

My example, do not know if its policeman or fireman

?

policajná by tam mala dva prekrížené meče, toto bude niečo iné,

Quote by boci55 View Post
    policajná by tam mala dva prekrížené meče, toto bude niečo iné,
    you mean; "police" don´t you??

?

Police has two crossed swords, Fire ax again

Quote by boci55 View Post
    police has two crossed swords, fire ax again
    so my example must be for fireman?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2