Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals

Article about: Hi all, i have recently purchased 5 different Yugoslavian and Serbian helmets. I have researched some but come to a dead end with others. I believe the blue helmets are police but can get no

Default Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals

Hi all, i have recently purchased 5 different Yugoslavian and Serbian helmets. I have researched some but come to a dead end with others. I believe the blue helmets are police but can get no further and starting to get frustrated with myself.

Can anyone help me with the decals and their origins?

Thanks in advance.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals   Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals  

Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals   Yugoslavian/Serbian Helmets - Decals  

nice group collection that you amassed vicky ,from what i know the helmet with the eagle insignia is the serbian army eagle insignia , the first single helmet shot you show is the slovenian army insignia with the red and blue horizontal bars ,and the star insignias are yugoslavian m59's bearing the communist red star ,hope this helps in some way cheers james

Thank you James, helpful as always

JBR
    ?

There's some nice info here Vicky: .: World War Helmets - Yougoslavie :.

Best Regards, John

JBR
    ?

And here! YUGOSLAVIA

?

Fantastic collection, with the decals clearly showing the diversity of units!