Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

48 hour tactical battle

Article about: Hi James, not a PPSh41, but a PPS43 I am having. 35 round box mag and they are super relieable. I put 200 live rounds through one once (in an event with the Army) without a single failure. L

Hi James, not a PPSh41, but a PPS43 I am having. 35 round box mag and they are super relieable. I put 200 live rounds through one once (in an event with the Army) without a single failure. Love them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

snow sleet and rain forcast,my G help you.

- - ------- - -

snow sleet and rain forcast,my G help you.

sorry ade my mistake ,i should know by now the 43 is your prefered weapon of choice ,and what a great looking smg it is ,live round firing must of been something you will never forget , i live fired an uzi once on semiauto and its something that still sticks in my mind ,be sure to wear your Telogreika and Ushanka this weekend ,its going to be cold out there ,all the best james

Wish I could come.

Удачи! Бой трудно и смерть в фашистских захватчиков!

Regards

Martin

You guys get all the cool stuff on the other side of the pond. I hope everything goes well.

?

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, this weekend our group is holding a 48 hour "private battle". It will be held in a very large area of woodland. Section 5 MG's will be hired, so I will get my beloved PPS.

This event involves 2nd Guards and two German groups who portray "GD". The scenario is the fighting around Memel in 1945 with Soviet forces probing the German lines.

The event is very hard core and not for the faint hearted. You sleep and fight in what you stand up in. Not modern kit allowed only wartime pattern gear. Food is limited and we will just get one hot meal. We may even have a dusting of snow! Last year at night it was minus 2, the year before it was minus 10.

Our group will be outnumbered 3 to 1 by the "Facists" so we will have to work hard. We have several vehicles coming, Sdkfz 222 and Sdkfz 251 which will make things interesting.

I will give an after action report next Monday.

Cheers, Ade.
    Any camp followers ?

?

Sounds really fun.

Sounds like a great spectator event, I'd love to see something like this and would happily pay for the experience! I hope someone gets some video of it so we can have a look. Hope it all goes well Ade, cheers.

Hi Guys, I have just got home from being on site this afternoon to help with setting up.

Here are a few pics of the German vehicles which have arrived on site.

The site is a very large mixed woodland with several tracks running through it. Perfect ambush country. It is used for rearing game birds. I have found us a good place to sleep which is nice and dry and has some overhead cover. We have used this in the past.

Off now to make up some A/T grenades (Brown paper bags of full of flour)

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 48 hour tactical battle   48 hour tactical battle  

48 hour tactical battle   48 hour tactical battle  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast