Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

48 hour tactical battle

Article about: Hi James, not a PPSh41, but a PPS43 I am having. 35 round box mag and they are super relieable. I put 200 live rounds through one once (in an event with the Army) without a single failure. L

fantastic ade ,seeing these vehicles give me goosebumps ,nice little abode too ,looks like the weather so far albiet slightly above freezing is calm and clear ,i hope it stays that way for your weekend

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Hi Guys, I have just got home from being on site this afternoon to help with setting up.

Here are a few pics of the German vehicles which have arrived on site.

The site is a very large mixed woodland with several tracks running through it. Perfect ambush country. It is used for rearing game birds. I have found us a good place to sleep which is nice and dry and has some overhead cover. We have used this in the past.

Off now to make up some A/T grenades (Brown paper bags of full of flour)

Cheers, Ade.
    Wow i wish i was going!.....

Hi Guys, well we had a mega weekend!

The weather was very kind. Only -3 on Saturday morning. But once the sun got up the frost soon went and it was a bright fine sunny day.

I only had chance to snap a few pics during the weekend, but these will give you an idea.

The German forces lost all there vehicles each time they were used, either to grenades or mines. The forest tracks were perfect for ambushes as I suspected. On one occasion I was in rather sparse cover and I could hear the halftrack approaching. I decided to try and cross the track before it got over the brow of the hill. But they got me with the MG42, however my glorious death for the Motherland had distracted them and the halftrack was lost to grenades from the side. (Smokes were let off inside to simulate a burning vehicle).

One of the objectives was to find a crashed aircraft and to locate intel from the plane. We won this scenario. Nice work by Martin from "GD" who made the plane.

A couple of pics show 4 German PoW's were took.

Saturday night was not too cold, maybe due to the Vodka ration handed out. Only had cold toes.

Last scenario on Sunday was fun. We captured the German vehicles and used them to pull off a sneak attack into the German rear which was not expected by them!

A great weekend and thanks to everyone who took part.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 48 hour tactical battle   48 hour tactical battle  

48 hour tactical battle   48 hour tactical battle  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great pics and sounds like a good time was had by all.
    I sleep outside all year round using modern equipment - sleeping on the ground under that shelter in what one was issued during WWII cant have been much fun for prolonged periods.

The halftrack with the McD soft drinks container on it - ohhh, the symbolism!!

Some more pics care of my comrade David from "GD" Grenadier and Sergei from our group.

Group photo was from Sunday morning.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 48 hour tactical battle   48 hour tactical battle  

48 hour tactical battle  
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Great pics - what a difference a smoke grenade makes!

Great looking pics!

Thanks guys. I will add more pics as and when I can.

A few more very realistic pics care of Neil from "GD".

48 hour tactical battle  

Fantastic !!

Thank you for posting, Adrian.

Cheers!
    Taka

?

I am glad you have fun Ade, the pics look really cool

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast