Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Airsoft in Russia

Article about: Just want to share some photos of a recent airsoft event in Russia. Theme was Autumn 1942, Eastern Front, in the area of 7. Infanterie-Division, Heeresgruppe Mitte. I should note: some of th

Default Airsoft in Russia

Just want to share some photos of a recent airsoft event in Russia. Theme was Autumn 1942, Eastern Front, in the area of 7. Infanterie-Division, Heeresgruppe Mitte.

I should note: some of the uniforms are not up to par as a lot of the members are new and it's 'ok for airsoft'.

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

Looks right out of ww2 east front if you ask me. timothy

?

Nice pics !! G
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

MAP
    ?

These are fantastic. Thanks for showing. Like Timothy said, looks right out of WW2.

So...who's the Lass?

Those air soft guns are extremely realistic. Every year when I visit the in laws in Hong Kong I stop in the local Air soft stores. A true treat.

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    These are fantastic. Thanks for showing. Like Timothy said, looks right out of WW2.

So...who's the Lass?

Those air soft guns are extremely realistic. Every year when I visit the in laws in Hong Kong I stop in the local Air soft stores. A true treat.

Michael
    It's popular here to take old Mosins or whatever and fit the airsoft mechanisms into them. As for my 98K, I just sanded the factory finish off the stock and applied linseed oil to make it look correct.

The girl in the photos is a medic/photographer. Happily married, unfortunately

?

So these airsoft ww2 guns are so well made they will look ok on a mannequin display?

Quote by TrondK View Post
    So these airsoft ww2 guns are so well made they will look ok on a mannequin display?
    From a distance. With the Mauser 98K, it's lacking all the waffenampts and any eagles, it's also got a stock cut on the left side for a sight rail. It does have a factory code though. Again, it'll pass a five-foot test but if you're displaying, get the real thing.

I've added some color photos where the rifles are visible:

Airsoft in Russia

Airsoft in Russia

MAP
    ?

Quote by fallbarbarossa View Post
    The girl in the photos is a medic/photographer. Happily married, unfortunately
    Me too...but my wife doesn't mind if I look... She knows I got the better end of the deal so knows I'm not going anywhere...LoL
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)