Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!

Article about: Hello everybody I have been sent some photos from a good friend in Holland who attended the day..I don't know much about this event but I thought the photos were that good I should post them

?

Default Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!

Hello everybody I have been sent some photos from a good friend in Holland who attended the day..I don't know much about this event but I thought the photos were that good I should post them on here. Hope you all don't mind?..I like the photos of the troops jumping in. Being a former para trained soldier myself...I found the photos of interest..If look close at the snaps you will notice a few things going wrong..!! & then there are the living history guys & girls who make the day even more special with their kit & vehicles. I have booked myself in at Gers house in 2 years time looks like a good day & with a few beers afterwards you can't go wrong. Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!Arnhem 69th Anniversary day....Holland!!...Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, thanks for these. The ATS girl re-enactors are friends of ours.

We are going next year.

Lez and I have done this trip 12 times on the trot in the past.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great pics Terry, thanks for showing them.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

?

Thanks guys I am going to in a couple of years once I have semi retired lol. Looks good & with Ger living a stones throw it should be a hoot... Cheers Terry.

Hi Terry, if you could make it next year for the 70th it woud be well worthwhile. Lots will be happening and for the Vets it will be the Last Hurrah I think. Plus it is mine and Lez's 10th Wedding Anniversary (we married in Oosterbeek Church).

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Great photos mate, thanks for taking the time to post them!....

?

Ade I'm trying to retire as fast as I can but it is the mortgage lol.....keeps dragging me backwards.!!.I will have to look at things I would love to get there next year..I'm always up for some history & then a beer to relax...Getting married in Oosterbeek church sounds different & fun..good on you & Lez an excellent choice with a twist....Cheers Terry.

?

No problems Paul always a pleasure sir.. Cheers Terry.

?

Terry you've made a nice post from felix's pics, he's thanking you for it ( he just left the building )
    He said exactly the same words as Ade did: go next year for the 70ths anniversary!

I will be there with Felix, i know its up to your job if you can make it or not, but you know your welcome here anytime

#Ade wil you be there next year?
    Would be nice to meet you in person if possible.

Cheers,
    Ger

?

Love the Canadian Marked CMPs ect.

Dean

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast