Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

EU gun law proposals and the end of re-enactment in Europe

Article about: Hi Guys, this is serious. The anti gun lobby in the EU are seeking to piggyback the terrorist attack in Paris to further their anti gun political agenda. MAKE NO MISTAKE, this will kill our

?

I read an article on Yahoo that stated the weapons used by the Muslim Jihadis are being smuggled into Europe through the Balkan's.
    The weapons used in the massacre of innocent French citizens have been identified as Bulgarian made in the 80's and there is no short supply of AK47s from the former Communist countries. They sell for 500 euro's each and easily smuggled into the EU through its open borders. Belgium being a prime source because of the numbers of radicle Muslims there.

I realize that not all Muslims are responsible for the few that migrate to Europe but refuse to assimilate to their new homeland wanting to bring their own failed culture with them and demand that everyone else should turn their countries into the pigstye $hitholes they are running from.

There are no easy answers.

The gun control fanatics never let a tragedy go to waist in their idiotic need to control other peoples lives.

I hope that this idiotic attempt to confiscate inoperable weapons fails by an overwhelming majority.

Just my own opinion guys for what it is worth.

Steve Ray

Living recklessly, signed.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

In Caen, there is in this time one auction with many dea weapons...they took off the ak 47.

https://www.interencheres-live.com/l...35e027286.html
    The best Militaria forum in France is here : http://deutsch-militaria.forumactif.us/

signed and sent....

done.

just signed ,has anyone a good link to the Deactivated Weapons Association my search throws up mulitiple organisations whether they are one and the same im not sure

Deactivated Weapons Association

Here it is. You need to print the form and post it to them with cheque or bank details.

I have just had the following reply from Daniel Dalton MEP.

Thank you for your email regarding the possible alterations to the existing Firearms Directive.

The discussions being held on the 7th December is an initial exchange of views. The legislative scrutiny process is yet to fully commence.

The Commission only adopted its draft proposals on the 18th November so I have yet to have the opportunity study them in detail, but I will be monitoring this issue very closely as it will come to the Internal Market Committee for scrutiny, which is the committee on which I sit. It will likely be a few months before the draft legislation comes to the European Parliament, and in the meantime I will be consulting with stakeholders in the UK, particularly the various firearms holders associations, to hear their views and suggested amendments to the Commission proposals.

I will study the concerns you have raised as well as the concerns raised by other firearms holders who have also contacted me in light of the publication of the Commission's draft legislation. I certainly agree with you that we need to avoid a disproportionate bill that places unnecessary restrictions on lawful firearms holders. The focus of this directive should be on tackling illegal firearms. Whilst it is too early at present for me to be able to give you my full position on the draft legislation please do not hesitate to contact me again on this issue and I will be in touch with an update once I know what position the European Parliament has adopted on this directive.

Yours sincerely,

Daniel Dalton MEP

Thanks for the link douglas , i notice it makes no mention of registering the guns in your possession on there form, is the £20 being used to purely fund there /our fight to keep the deact's it would pain me to lose my ppsh 41 and also i guess my mpi km would also taken off my hands

Quote by James C View Post
    ....it would pain me to lose my ppsh 41 and also i guess my mpi km would also taken off my hands
    Or"pried from your cold dead fingers" as our colonial friends like to say, depending on how you decide to react when the law turns up to snatch them off you.....!!!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast